Good morning! I know several of you are waiting for the answers and the winner of the contest I ran last week. Unfortunately, my time management skills are lacking. I forgot that I had parents coming and needed to prep for that. Add in a small kitty that got very sick very fast and you’ve someone who suddenly finds all her time gone.
So, without further adieu, let me announce the winner: Meagan Champion! She was the first to post here with the answers and the correct ones, at that! Please send me an email (email@example.com) with your address. Your prize (shown above) will go out the first of next week.
Now, for the reveal of the matching pairs with names:
- A1 & F5: Bow Tie and True Lover’s Knot
- A2 & C1: Fly Foot and Dutchman’s Puzzle
- A3 & B5: Old Maid’s Patience & 4-Star Patchwork
- A4 & B1: Monkey Wrench
- A5 & C2: Log Cabin
- B2 & E3: Snail’s Trail
- B3 & E4: Zig Zag
- B4 & C5: Gold Fish or Fish Block
- C3 & E1: (name unknown)
- C4 & #2: Rising Star & Tumbling Blocks
- D1 & E5: Pineapple
- D2 & F1: Castle Wall
- D3 & F2: Sunshine & Shadow plus 9-Patch
- D4 & F4: Crazy Star
- D5 & F3: Thousand Pyraminds (Is this a typo and they meant to put Thousand Pyramids?)
Thank you for playing with me and I enjoyed the responses on Facebook and here!