Twice in one week! This time, it has been the “Very Inspirational Blog” award. I have to say, “Thank you!” On her blog post, she writes, “How cool is this? Naia’s trying to turn her life into that of a 1950s housewife. Can you imagine it? Go check out her journey!” Well, thank you!
The blog was given to me from Team Harman. One of the blogs that I find a great read throughout my day.
There’s a bunch of rules that go with it but I’m not entirely sure I can comply with them. Does that mean I have to return the pretty picture?
I don’t want to.
I’m not going to.
Here’s the rules I can’t comply with:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this blog and link to their pages.
- Notify these bloggers of the nomination and the awards’ requirements.
Let’s start with 7 Things About Me:
- I am dying because I cancelled the internet in my home. I can’t survive without it! I did it in an effort to continue saving money for this B.S. lawsuit that’s taking up all of my extra resources (what little I have). There should be a law about how much harassment a person is allowed to inflict on you.
- I also cancelled my cable. This means I have no Steve Wilkos to watch while I am quilting. I’m not sure I’ll ever get back into my sewing room, at this point. Today is “WIP Wednesday” but with nothing to occupy my brain while I sew, how can I get into my sewing room to look at projects to be completed?
- I have recently saved $100 on my cell phone bill (I sound like a commercial). I downgraded some bits and condensed others. Another way to save money. Except, I’m losing so much of my freedoms! I’m about to go stark-raving loony! How much is it going to take before I can finally start rebuilding my life?
This is supposed to be “inspirational,” so I’ll continue in a good light. I promise.
- I’m working hard to redirect my life toward the positive and not let my boys see me down-trodden and beaten. I struggle. I fuss and fume. But, I refuse to give up. Even when it seems all is lost, I refuse to give up. That’s what I hope to pass on to my babies as they grow.
- My favorite color used to be forest green. Now, it is a maroon color that dominates my home. I have to fight to keep it from overtaking the entire house.
- I am not crafty. Every time I try to do something that does not involve fabric with thread, I screw it up. Eh. I even mess up with thread and fabric now and again. I force myself to push on.
- The Nanny is sitting across from me at Shari’s while I am doing all this work on the computer today. I keep pretending to do other things and flip her off randomly just for giggles. The last time I did it, my phone vibrated and scared the crap out of me. She says it is payback.
Who would I nominate?
Of course, Fay. That’s a no-brainer.
I’m clueless. I can’t think this much this early!