Blogger Fay bestowed some kind words on me and handed me an award that she was given by another. She’s so sweet. She follows every word I write and comments on a good 99% of it. At times, I have to try and catch up to her on comments!
You can find her blog here: Fly On The Wall.
The rules for this award are simple:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
- Write a blog post and name the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award
- Please include a link back to this page Blog of the Year 2012 Award and include these rules in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the rules with them
- You can now also join The Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different! When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star! There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favorite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
Who would I give this award to?
Obviously, I’ll send it right back to Fay. Her little bits add much enjoyment to my day. I don’t have internet at home any longer so I don’t always get to reply to hers or click like but each and every bit that I read of hers brings cheer to my day and, quite frequently, she gives me grand ideas of what to do with my own children!
I have to send another one over to PregoAndTheLoon. Her blog is an inspiration for every woman who has been in an abusive relationship. Been there, done that.
Another has to be bestowed on Jerry at Mommy Man. His viewpoint on quite a few aspects of mother(father)-hood are quite in line with my own and I enjoy reading about his no-nonsense approach.
TeamHarman is a blog about a family and their adventures. It’s fun to watch their exploits. P.S., her daughter has the longest and most beautiful hair I’ve ever seen on a child!
Want a blog to read that is un-edited information for and about women? Check out Once a Month Four (for) Ladies. You’ll be surprised and delighted at some of the topics they cover!
Terry over at The Laughing Housewife definitely deserves this cute little picture/award. She has a style that is unmatched in any of the blogs I read. Funny, serious and informative at times. I’ve only been following a little while but she’s worth the time to read – even when I don’t get time to respond/like.
I’m sure there are more and I don’t mean to deliberately ignore or forget anyone. Those are the 6 that stuck out at me when I first sat down to write this post.
‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Badges
There are six badges for you to collect – you can either ‘swap’ your badge for the next one each time you are given the award – or even proudly display all six badges if you are presented with the award six times!